WebMD (NASDAQ: WBMD) is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status
The News and Partnerships intern will provide support to the team’s initiatives and priorities. Support tasks may include, but are not limited to:
- Enrolled at a university/educational institution to obtain either a Bachelor's or a Graduate level degree, returning for the Fall 2018 semester
- Must have a 3.2 GPA or above
- Excellent writing skills, with news and/or online writing background preferred
- Excellent communication, organization, collaboration and presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong research skills
- Knowledge of SEO (search engine optimization) and metadata
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with consumer health content preferred
*Must live or have accommodations that will allow you to commute to the Atlanta office daily
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.